10.14.2014

popping in!

Hey!
Now that fall is here, and all knitters are casting on everything... it's really my happy place. I just love the crisp morning air, the leaves showing their true colours, and the smell of a fall rain. It's really just perfect...
We celebrated thanksgiving this past weekend, and Owen and I also ran races!



Though it's the most insane time of year for me to be preparing for a race, as my work load increases dramatically this time of year, I really wanted the experience of racing in the fall.... and I have to say, I love it! Owen did such a great job! He is one speedy little dude. :)

And now it's time to really buckle down and dive into the busy knitting season. I do have something to share with you soon!! Tell me, what have you cast on? Are you working on gift knitting? Selfish knitting? do tell!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...