11.24.2014

A little of what I've been up to..

Hellooooo!!!
How are you? It feels as though I've been away forever, and I suppose in a sense, I have.... Where on earth has November gone? It has been a crazy few weeks... And there's more craziness to follow.

The Owl Designer Fair is just under 2 weeks away now. Last week was full of filling custom orders, and now with work knitting, and market knitting, I feel slightly more sane. haha... 

Of course, we had to do this over the weekend.....



Normally we wait until the beginning of December to decorate, but our weekends are already filling up, and so we figured we might as well tackle it over our long weekend. (Owen had a PD day on Friday.) 


So now it's feeling very Christmas-sy here and it's getting me more and more excited for the Owl Designer Fair! 

If you are in the area, I'd love for you to come and say hi! 


Soon, I'll give you a sneak peek of the goods I'll be offering at the fair. :) 

Have you decorated yet? Hope you are also surrounded in yarn!
xo

1 comment:

  1. Your home is looking especially cozy ~ I love that you've jumped into the Christmas spirit! Have a blast at the Owl Designer Fair!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...